Rail takes the strain as imports increase
Subtitle: Bucking longer term forecasts, power station coal deliveries in the UK are still increasing and there are concerns that the rail network will lag behind new port capacity.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 25-26 : ill.
- Volume: 20
- Issue Number: 3
- Accession Number: 01009528
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:15PM