Inventory transformation Revlon style : a people and process approach
Subtitle: Interested in reducing inventory without hurting customer service? It's not necessary to invest in new technology. Positive changes can be made by redesigning processes and reshaping company culture. Revlon shows how to cut days of inventory and still maintain high service levels.
- Davis, Don
- Publication Date: 2005-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- TRT Terms: Inventory control
- Identifier Terms: Revlon, Inc.
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cosmetics
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01009507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:14PM