Marine industry readies for a new ice age
Subtitle: Russia wants to export 50 million tons of oil annually to the U.S. A lot of that oil may be transported by new Ice Class tankers.
- Publication Date: 2005-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 23-27 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Petroleum; Routes; Shipping; Tankers
- Geographic Terms: Arctic Regions; Russia (Federation)
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01009422
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:11PM