Going green at Gothenburg
Subtitle: Sweden's major port is the leading exponent of 'cold ironing' in Europe. P&H discovers why.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Exhaust gases; Impacts; Ports; Ships
- Geographic Terms: Goteborg (Sweden)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01009218
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:04PM