LA cleans up its act
Subtitle: Exhaust emission have long contributed to the legendary air quality problems facing Los Angeles. P&H's Will Watson investigates its attempts to shrug off these dirty credentials.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- WATSON, WILL
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 28-29 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Exhaust gases; Impacts; Ports; Ships
- Geographic Terms: Los Angeles (California)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01009217
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:04PM