A deadly bill?
Subtitle: New UK proposals for corporate manslaughter have highlighted the increasing trend around the world towards holding companies and their employees liable for the consequences of accidents. Lawyers Susan Hazledine and Catriona O'Neill assess whether shipping companies have anything to worry about.
- Hazledine, Susan
- O'Neill, Catriona
- Publication Date: 2005-6
- Pagination: p. 25-26.
- Lloyd's Shipping Economist
- Volume: 27
- Publisher: Informa UK Limited
- ISSN: 0144-6673
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Homicide; Liability; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 01009212
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:03PM