Seawheel heads for profitability
Subtitle: Tighter management, lower operating costs and a focus on lo-lo services have all contributed to a turnaround at Seawheel. Patrick Hicks talks to Alan Jones, the company's managing director.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Jones, Alan
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 63.
- Container Management
- Publisher: Baltic Publishing, Limited
- ISSN: 0269-7726
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Ferry service; Shipping
- Identifier Terms: Seawheel Ltd.
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01009153
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:00PM