Sideloader breakthrough imminent
Subtitle: Container handling sideloaders are the solution to many inland transport logistical problems. But numbers worldwide are still, relatively, limited. Demand for greater fdlexibility means that the time for sideloaders may have come at last.
- HICKS, PATRICK
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 57-59 : ill.
- Container Management
- Publisher: Baltic Publishing, Limited
- ISSN: 0269-7726
- Accession Number: 01009149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 3:00PM