For RadioShack, a unique business model is no shield against competition
Subtitle: When earnings stall, the venerable electronics retailer takes a close look at its supply chain organization -- and discovers that it doesn't have one.
- BOWMAN, ROBERT J
- Publication Date: 2005
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-38 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Logistics; Retail trade
- Identifier Terms: RadioShack Corp
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01009023
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 2:53PM