Steel surges at Texas port
Subtitle: Port of Brownsville doubles up on steel: slab comes in, cold-rolled coils move out.
- PLUME, JANET
- Publication Date: 2005-7-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Ports; Shipping; Steel
- Geographic Terms: Brownsville (Texas)
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01008986
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 2:52PM