Escalation : the great industry scam
Subtitle: Escalation formulas mean that many aircraft being delivered are costing far more than their market value. How long, asks Alasdair Whyte, can manufacturers keep taking money from their most loyal customers?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- WHYTE, ALASDAIR
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-39 : ill.
- Accession Number: 01008935
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 2:49PM