Setting your sites
Subtitle: Identifying and evaluating new sites is not about finding the cheapest place; it's about locating where you can serve customers most effectively, manage inbound flows and investory most efficiently, and keep costs competitive. Ready for some site seeing? Read on.
- HARRINGTON, LISA
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 66-71 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Location; Warehouses
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01008927
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 2:49PM