SATURATION OF NEW WASTE
The object of the investigation is to determine the adequacy of present methods of saturating new waste for journal box packing and determine the best method and procedure. No pattern of results is yet evident, except that the packing soaked at 200 degrees F, runs considerably hotter in the waste-oil machine than that packing soaked at 90 degrees F.
Chicago, IL United States 60605
- Keller, W M
- Publication Date: 1953-8-18
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Equipment tests; Journal boxes; Lubricants; Lubrication; Technology
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00040356
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: MR-203 Prog Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM