Pacific's peak problems
Subtitle: Waves of change are washing up at West Coast ports as shippers and carriers seek congestion relief.
- Rosynsky, Paul T
- Publication Date: 2005-6-27
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-21 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container handling; Container traffic; Ports
- Geographic Terms: Pacific Coast (United States)
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01008827
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 10:07AM