ATBs are being built at a slow but steady pace. -- Shipyards aren't hurting, but order books could sure use a boost. -- Inland operators are shooting for two good years in a row. -- Passenger vessel operators are primed for a strong season. -- The merket has finally turned around for Gulf OSV operators.
- Publication Date: 2005-6
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 46-82 : ill.
- WORK BOAT
- Volume: 62
- Issue Number: 6
- Publisher: Diversified Business Communications
- ISSN: 0043-8014
- TRT Terms: Annual reviews; Inland water transportation; Passenger ships; Work boats
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01008671
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 10:01AM