Creating the right niche
Subtitle: As global banks pulled out of the market during this downturn, UK banks held steady, shaping a unique role for themselves in avaition [sic] finance.
- Publication Date: 2005-6-1
- Pagination: p. 10-11.
- Commercial Aviation Report
- Issue Number: 369
- Publisher: Informa Maritime & Transport
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Banking industry; Finance
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance;
- Accession Number: 01008636
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:59AM