Young's unified UP plan
Subtitle: Dick Davidson's successor says he is pushing performance over market share to make America's largest railroad a better operator.
- Young, James R
- Publication Date: 2005-6-6
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 9-11 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Management; Railroads
- Identifier Terms: Union Pacific Railroad
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 01008560
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:57AM