Subtitle: Rising fuel costs have forced Spirit Airlines to abandon its MD-80s for the more economical A320-family aircraft. CEO Jacob Schorr tells Michael Marray about the carrier's fleet-renewal programme and his hopes for the future.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Schorr, Jacob
- Publication Date: 2005-5
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 32-34 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Purchasing
- Identifier Terms: Airbus Industrie aircraft; Spirit Airlines, Inc.
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01008461
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:54AM