Investment the key to bottlenecks
Subtitle: China's port and rail managers are making all the right noises about strengthening weak links in the supply chain.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2005
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-20 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Cargo handling; Ports; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: China
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01008450
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:53AM