Low-cost solution for ship loading
Subtitle: As pressure grows on existing infrastructure to meet the surge in coal exports, attention is being focused on the development of new, low-cost, load-out designs that enable export terminals to recover their investment over a shorter period.
- Publication Date: 2005-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30 : ill.
- Volume: 20
- Issue Number: 2
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Coal; Equipment; Ports; Shipping
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01008335
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:50AM