Shanghai -- efficiency through innovation
Subtitle: Professor Bao Qifan, deputy president of the Shanghai International Port Group (SIPG), explains fuzzy logic and intelligent management's part in the success of one of the world's busiest ports.
- Bao, Qifan
- Publication Date: 2005-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 30-32 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Container handling; Information processing; Ports
- Geographic Terms: Shanghai (China)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01008104
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:42AM