Record 85 years of marine diesel development
Subtitle: With this issue The Motor Ship celebrates its 85th anniversary. The very first issue, edited by the legendary AP Chalkley, appeared in April 1920 and was well received even if over the next years it faced an uphill struggle against entrenched opinion.
- Publication Date: 2005-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 19 : ill.
- TRT Terms: History; Periodicals; Shipbuilding
- Identifier Terms: Motor Ship (Periodical)
- Subject Areas: History;
- Accession Number: 01008044
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:40AM