Retailers starting to get it right -- at the store level
Subtitle: Retailers have been investing in supply chain technology for some time. Now they need to take it to the next level: the store. New technology advancements are making it possible for retailers to cut logistics costs significantly wile dramatically improving customer service.
- HICKEY, KATHLEEN
- Publication Date: 2005
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 54-59 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Logistics; Retail trade
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01008039
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:39AM