SPX : getting suppliers in line means starting small, but thinking big
Subtitle: A large industrial-products manufacturer works to bring its supplier base ino the 21st Century, but not through the use of expensive EDI systems.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BOWMAN, ROBERT J
- Publication Date: 2005
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 48-52 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Logistics
- Identifier Terms: SPX Corp
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01008038
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:39AM