Keeping cargo safe, secure and rolling
Subtitle: Jeff Keever of the Virginia Port Authority gave a House panel some insights into what's needed to keep ports secure without paralyzing commerce.
- Keever, Jeff
- Publication Date: 2005-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 27-29 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Ports; Security
- Geographic Terms: Virginia
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 01007981
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:38AM