Smaller is better?
Subtitle: Air Canada thinks so -- as it replaces, streamlines wide-body fleet with an eye to securing a four-star airline ranking.
- Fiorino, Frances
- Publication Date: 2005-5-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 36-37 : ill.
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Volume: 162
- Issue Number: 18
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Purchasing
- Identifier Terms: Air Canada; Boeing 777 aircraft; Boeing 787 aircraft; Boeing aircraft
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01007917
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:36AM