Line operations safety audit (LOSA) provides data on threats and errors
Subtitle: Structured observations of routine flight operations help reveal an airline's strengths and weaknesses. The nonpunitive data-collection program -- a planned cornerstone of internationally required safety management systems -- is being adapted to other areas, including flight dispatch, apron operations and air traffic control.
- Publication Date: 2005-2
- Pagination: p. 1-18 : ill.
- Flight Safety Digest
- Volume: 24
- Issue Number: 2
- Publisher: Flight Safety Foundation, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1057-5588
- Accession Number: 01007840
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:33AM