Selecting sites, studying strategy
Subtitle: Internal factors such as a change in shipping facilities or change in customer or supplier demographics, as well as external factors such as carrier upgrades and fuel surcharges, can drastically change a company's distribution strategy.
- SIGWORTH, DWIGHT
- Publication Date: 2005-4-25
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 23.
- TRT Terms: Location; Warehouses
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01007795
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:32AM