Diabetes presents pilots with range of risks
Subtitle: Diabetes can lead to heart disease, nerve damage and related problems that may endanger medical certification.
- Reprinted from: Human factors & aviation medicine (Jan./Feb. 2005).
- Publication Date: 2005-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 13-15+ : ill.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Physical condition
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 01007757
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:31AM