Technological advancements promise further improvements in icing and turbulence forecasts
Subtitle: It has been possible for some time to provide forecasts of wind and temperature at a greater resolution and accuracy than required by international standards, and in the near future it should also be possible to offer enhanced forecasts of icing conditions, clear air turbulence and cumulonimbus cloud formations.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
Australian Transport Safety Bureau,
- Owens, Will
- Publication Date: 2005-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 20-21+ : ill.
- Accession Number: 01007600
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:26AM