Volunteer-based airport watch augments security effort at major airports
Subtitle: The presence of volunteer observers in the vicinity of airports can help prevent security breaches and even reduce the incidence of crime. In Canada, airport watch programmes using volunteers have been endorsed by police and airport authorities and in some cases have become an integral part of an airport's overall security system.
Australian Transport Safety Bureau,
- Brunelle, Jacques
- Publication Date: 2005-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 14-16+ : ill.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Police; Security
- Uncontrolled Terms: Auxiliary
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01007598
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:26AM