Continent-wide ATC surveillance system soon to become reality in Australia
Subtitle: In recent years Australia has been preparing to implement a network of ADS-B ground stations that will lead to improved air traffic management throughout its continental airspace. By the end of 2005, a large percentage of the Australian jet fleet is expected to be fully equipped for the upgraded service.
Australian Transport Safety Bureau,
- DUNSTONE, GREG
- Publication Date: 2005-1
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 5-8+ : ill.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control
- Geographic Terms: Australia
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 01007596
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:26AM