Flybe to the moon
Subtitle: Turboprop manufacturers have started 2005 well after a poor 2004. Flybe, the British regional airline, has followed up Air Deccan's January order for 36 ATRs by ordering 20 Dash 8-Q400s from Bombardier.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- Publication Date: 2005-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 33-34 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Purchasing; Short haul; Transport aircraft
- Identifier Terms: Bombardier aircraft; FlyBe (Airline); Q400 aircraft
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01007542
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:24AM