Life in an old aircraft
Subtitle: An ageing fleet and swelling demand for widebody freighters means that the market is healthy for 747 freighters. Both Boeing and the Israeli aerospace manufacturer Bedek have launched conversion programmes. Aircraft Economics looks at their prospects.
- Publication Date: 2005-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-20 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Airplanes; Commodities
- Identifier Terms: Boeing 747 aircraft; Boeing aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01007537
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:24AM