Thinking strategically about outsourcing : 3PLs can do much more than cut costs
Subtitle: Logistics outsourcing started as a way to reduce overhead. But a new breed of relationships promises to help companies improve service and increase sales as well.
- BOWMAN, ROBERT J
- Publication Date: 2005
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 46-50 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Contracting; Logistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01007384
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:19AM