Righter than air
Subtitle: With the cost question every before their eyes, North American OEMs have held back on offer cabin air filtration systems as standard equipment. Still, suppliers and overseas OEMs argue that with the proven health benefits to the driver and passengers, it's the right thing to do.
- KALOGERIDIS, CARLA
- Publication Date: 2005-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 41-45 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment
- Subject Areas: Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01007375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Nov 17 2005 9:19AM