ANTI-LOCKING BRAKES - ARE THEY NEEDED?
LAASNINGSFRIA BROMSAR--BEHOEVS DET?
The following papers were presented at this seminar: (1) background and aim of the seminar. (2) experiences from the Swedish esv-project. (3) computerized system for anti-locking brakes. (4) description of the development in the USA, possible specifications, reliability, service requirements. (5) description of the development in West Germany. (6) anti-locking brake system tests at volvo. (7) the need for anti-locking brakes experienced by a truck driver. (8) future plans of the authorities, work in progress within ece. /TRRL/
- Presented at TFK Seminarium, January 20, 1977, Linkoeping, Sweden.
TransportforskningskommissionenGrev Truegaten 12A
- GAWELL, J
- Unosson, P U
- Kullberg, G
- NORDSTROEM, O
- Nyberg, B
- Bjoerksund, A A
- Jonsson, K
- Eklund, O
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Features: Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Antilock brake systems; Antilock brake systems; Brakes; Conferences; Development; Information processing; Needs assessment; Prototypes; Reliability; Safety; Specifications; Tests; Trucks
- Geographic Terms: Sweden
- ITRD Terms: 1757: Age; 224: Cost; 1772: Driver; 1571: Driver training; 1550: Driving licence; 2284: Education; 1787: Man; 8109: Sweden; 5414: Time; 1788: Woman
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00183366
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 29 1978 12:00AM