A SURVEY OF UNDERWATER CUTTING OF METALS
The primary objective of this paper is to give a summary of underwater cutting methods for metals being used as well as recent developments in the field. The safety aspects of underwater cutting is dealt with in a separate paper, IIW-document IB-393-76, Safety code of Practice for Underwater Thermal Cutting.
International Institute of Welding,
- GOLDBERG, F
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Cutting; Electrodes; Metal cutting; Reports; Safety; Steel; Surveys; Underwater construction; Welding
- Old TRIS Terms: Gas cutting; Steel cutting; Survey reports; Underwater arc cutting; Welding electrodes; Welding safety
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00183350
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Institute of Welding
- Report/Paper Numbers: Doc. IB-378-76
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM