PROCEEDINGS OF THE WESTERN SNOW CONFERENCE, 45TH, 1977
15 papers by various authors were presented at this snow conference. The papers covered the following areas: snow avalanches and slides -- warning programs, zoning, acoustic emissions investigation; weather modification; stream flow predictions, value of water supply forecasts to irrigated agriculture; microwave and remote sensing used for snow monitoring; and application of aerial and satellite snow mapping techniques. Selected papers were abstracted separately.
- Direct requests to Mr Robert P. Davis, Secretary, Soil Conservation Service. Proceedings of the 45th Annual Meeting of the Western Snow Conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico, April 18-21, 1977.
Western Snow ConferenceSoil Conservation Service, U.S. Courthouse, Room 360
Spokane, WA USA 99201
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustics; Aerial photography; Artificial satellites; Avalanches; Flow; Irrigation; Meteorology; Remote sensing; Sensors; Snow; Snowfall; Streamflow; Streams; Warning systems; Weather; Zoning
- Old TRIS Terms: Avalanches and slides; Meteorological conditions; Satellite program; Snow and snowfall; Weather modification
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00183334
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM