PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICES FOR INDUCTIVE CO-ORDINATION OF ELECTRIC SUPPLY AND RAILROAD COMMUNICATION/SIGNAL SYSTEMS
Summarizes information on practical procedures concerning inductive co-ordination between the electric power and railroad industries. It also contains methods for calculating induced voltages. Includes bibliography.
- Report of joint committee of AAR and Edison Electric Institute.
Chicago, IL USA 60616
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Inductive interference; Public utilities; Telecommunications; Traffic signal control systems; Transmission lines
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria; Utilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00183312
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 14 1978 12:00AM