RAILROAD ROLLER BEARING LUBRICATION
Lubricants and lubricating techniques for journal and roller bearings are discussed. Correlation between bench tests and actual performance of lubricants is reported. Stressed are the temperature characteristics of various lubricants and storage of cars using various bearing systems.
Northwest Carmen's AssociationSt. Paul, MN USA
- Paterson, P C
- Publication Date: 1961-4-3
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearings; Corrosion; Lubricants; Lubrication; Technology; Temperature; Vehicle maintenance
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00040303
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 8 1994 12:00AM