CHARGE AIR COOLERS FOR LARGE DIESEL ENGINES
The paper discusses the design requirements of charge air coolers for large diesel engines, both when water and when atmospheric air is used as the cooling medium. Thermal design, materials, and operational aspects are dealt with. Order from NSFI as No. 14927.
- Presented at Conference on Component Design For Highly Pressure Charged Diesel Engines, January 26, 1978.
Institute of Marine EngineersMemorial Building, 76 Mark Lane
London EC3R 7JN, England
- Forbes, M K
- Ledoyen, M J
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Diesel engines; Turbochargers
- Old TRIS Terms: Air coolers; Diesel design; Turbocharged diesels
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00183194
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM