Should or could? : aviation security is being bolstered by many new technologies such as biometric identity verification -- but will we soon be wondering whether it should have been done just because it could?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/63149459
- Thomas, Andrew
- Publication Date: 2005
- Pagination: p. 30-34.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Biometrics; Identification systems; Security; Technological innovations
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01006096
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 21 2005 4:01PM