Transportation planning agencies annual report : fiscal year 2002-03
This report is the 16th edition of the Transportation Planning Agencies Annual Report for California. It is a compilation of financial data pertinent to the operations of transportation planning agencies. Regional transportation planning agencies are responsible for administering local transportation funds and state transit assistance funds. The information contained in this report can be useful in enhancing decision-making and cost-savings opportunities.
- Record URL:
California State Controller, Sacramento CA, United States
California. Office of State Controller, United States
- Publication Date: 2005
- Pagination: xii, 218 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Local government agencies; Regional planning; Statistics; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: California
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Finance;
- Accession Number: 01005222
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Files: CALTRANS
- Created Date: Oct 13 2005 10:32AM