AASHTO Standing Committee on Quality Success Stories
This document contains information on many projects that were successfully completed and showed evidence of being of good quality. For each project entry, the following is given: the challenge, the methodology, the solution, the results, and contact information. Sometimes a team name is also supplied. The projects are divided among 21 major headings, as follows: Construction; Data and Records Management; Design; Environmental; Equipment Management; Financial Management; General Administration; Internal Communication; Human Resources; Inspections; Maintenance; Motor Vehicle Licensing/Registration; Permitting; Planning; Public Contact and Customers; Purchasing; Quality Tools and Techniques; Real Estate; Research; Safety Enforcement; and Traffic and Safety.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1997
- Media Type: Print
- Edition: Spring
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Communication; Construction; Design; Environmental protection; Equipment; Financial analysis; Highway safety; Highway traffic control; Human resources management; Inspection; Law enforcement; Maintenance; Methodology; Motor vehicle licensing; Permits; Planning; Project management; Public relations; Purchasing; Quality control; Quality of work; Real estate development; Records management; Registrations; Research; Tools
- Identifier Terms: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Success
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Design; Environment; Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I10: Economics and Administration; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 01005987
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 10 2005 4:47PM