BANFIELD HIGH OCCUPANCY VEHICLE LANES
This report evaluates the operation of the High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lanes on the Banfield Freeway in the City of Portland, Multinomah County, Oregon. This report covers the HOV lanes impact on traffic flow, safety, modal shift, air quality, fuel savings and public attitude. /FHWA/
- This report was prepared in cooperation with the Federal Highway Administration.
Salem, OR USA 97310
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Fuel consumption; Public opinion; Routes; Traffic flow; Traffic lanes; Traffic safety; Urban areas; Vehicle occupancy
- Old TRIS Terms: Reserved routes
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Society;
- Accession Number: 00182976
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-78- 59 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9127
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Dec 3 1978 12:00AM