IN-WATER MAINTENANCE, A CLASSIFICATION SOCIETY VIEWPOINT
The development of in-water survey techniques (including underwater vehicles) and the classificaton society's acceptance of these are described. Cleaning, painting and assessment of damages are discussed. An appendix showing the classification society's requirements for approval (Bureau Veritas) is included. Order from NSFI as No. 14988.
- Presented at Shipcare 78, CCH Hamburg, April 18-21, 1978.
Shipcare 78Hamburg, Germany
- Siminiati, B
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Cleaning; Hulls; Inspection; Painting; Reports; Ship classification; Survey vessels; Surveys; Underwater vehicles; Vehicle maintenance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Classification societies; Underwater inspection
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull cleaning; Hull inspection; Hull maintenance (In water); Hull painting; Hull surveys; Survey reports; Underwater hull cleaning
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00182964
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM