DENSITIES OF LNG FOR CUSTODY TRANSFER
The first section of the paper deals with a project carried out to provide experimental density data for liquefied natural gas components and their mixtures with a total uncertainty of less than 0.1%. In the second section, several mathematical models for the calculation of LNG-densities for custody transfer are optimized, tested and compared. Order from NSFI as No. 14967.
- Presented at the Fifth International Conference on Liquefied Natural Gas, Duesseldorf, Germany, August 29-September 1, 1977, Session III.
Institute of Gas Technology3424 South State Street
Chicago, IL USA 60616
International Gas UnionInstitution of Gas Engineers, 17 Grosvenor Crescent
International Institute of Refrigeration177 boulevard Malesherbes
75017 Paris, France
- Haynes, W M
- McCarty, R D
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Custody; Freight handling; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Measurement; Measuring instruments; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo monitoring; Custody transfer; Lng handling; Lng metering
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00182962
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper No. 11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM