THE USE OF RADAR AT SEA. FIFTH REVISED EDITION
This edition takes into account the latest thinking in the field of collision-avoidance since the introduction of the new Collision Regulations. Chapters cover the general principles and characteristics of radar, the functions of the various units, the behaviour of radio waves; the interpretation of the radar display; the latest devices to insure radar response; and new developments in shore-based radar. An Annex discusses the most up-to-date fully automatic computer-based systems for anti-collision radar plotting.
Hollis and Carter9 Bow Street
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 304 p.
- TRT Terms: Collision avoidance systems; Radar; Radar displays
- Old TRIS Terms: Anticollision radar; Automatic radar plotting; Radar plotting; Shore based radar
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00182960
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM