REFRIGERATION AT SEA. SECOND REVISED EDITION
This edition has been completely revised to include both conventional reefer ships and the new container ships. The main application of refrigeration at sea is for the carriage of foodstuffs. The book outlines the essentials in the fields of mechanical engineering, insulation and biology as applied to ships.
Applied Science Publishers Limited22 Rippleside Commercial Estate, Ripple Road
Barking, Essex, England
- Munton, R
- Stott, J R
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Container traffic; Containerized fruit; Containers; Meat; Refrigerated cargo; Refrigerated ships; Refrigeration; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Refrigerators; Vegetables
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00182959
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maxwell Scientific International
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 31 1978 12:00AM